Print out this checklist and use it to ensure you have everything you need to submit your mortgage application.
Your Mortgage Application Checklist
Here's a list of standard documents you and all of your co-buyers need to provide to complete a mortgage application with a lender. Your loan officer may ask for additional documents.
Income and Employment Documents
- W-2 statements from the past two years
- Pay stubs from the past month
- Documents showing additional sources of income (if applicable)
- Bank statements from the past three months
- Investment account statements from the past two months
- Retirement or brokerage account statements from the past two months.
- These include: 401K, IRAs, Roth, 403b
- List of all monthly debt payments, including student loans, auto loans, and credit cards
- Borrower identification for each borrower: state issued ID, license, or passport
- Record of rent payment and landlord contact information (if applicable)
- Down payment letter showing your donors do not expect to be paid for the gift. Please note that this does not apply to Landed funds.
- Once you have your mortgage pre-approval, you are ready to work with your Landed Partner Agent to make offers on your new home!
Questions? Email your Landed account manager or loan officers.