Who do we work with and where?
A Network of Trusted Lenders
To accompany Landed's down payment program, we have established a network of trustworthy lending institutions who understand how our program works. These lenders work alongside Landed to expand access to homeownership for essential professionals, and each institution has loan officers specifically trained in Landed partnerships.
Our team will introduce you to a trained loan officer at one or more of these participating lending institutions.
Your mortgage lender is part of the homebuying team that Landed builds to support you on your journey. To make sure that this process goes as smoothly as possible, Landed continues to build a network of lending institutions from which you can choose.
This group of lenders will vary in each region. Below are some of the lenders that we work
- American Pacific Mortgage (Washington)
- American Savings Bank (Hawaiʻi)
- Bank of Hawaii (Hawaiʻi)
- Bank of the West (California, Colorado, Oregon, Washington)
- Bay Federal Credit Union (California - Santa Cruz County)
- Central Pacific Bank (Hawaiʻi)
- Conway Financial (Massachusetts)
- EagleBank (District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia)
- FirstBank (Colorado)
- First Hawaiian Bank (Hawaiʻi)
- Guild Mortgage (California, Oregon, Washington)
- Landed Home Loans, our affiliated mortgage lender (California, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland)
- MidFirst Bank (Colorado)
- Mission Federal Credit Union (California - San Diego County)
- NewRez (New York)
- Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC (District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia)
- Stanford Federal Credit Union (California)
- Truist Bank (District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia)
Working with Landed's trusted and trained lenders ensures that you are getting a high-quality mortgage loan that works for you and your family. We work hard to provide buyers with as many lending options as possible, and our list of participating lenders is always growing!
If you are interested in learning more, please reach out to us and we can share the latest with you. You can also view answers to frequently asked questions in our Help Center.