Who do we work with and where?
For Landed down payment support, we have established a network of participating lending institutions who understand how our program works. We have trained loan officers at each of these participating lending institutions.
Our team will introduce you to a trained loan officer at one or more of these participating lending institutions.
Lenders need to know Landed is involved. To make sure the process goes as smoothly as possible, Landed has teamed up with a select group of mortgage lenders who have specifically approved the program. This group of lenders will vary in each region we operate in.
Here are some of the lenders we work
- Bank of the West (all regions)
- Guild Mortgage (California)
- Stanford Federal Credit Union (California)
- Bank of San Francisco (San Francisco Bay Area)
- Bay Federal Credit Union (Monterey & Santa Cruz Counties)
- Mission Federal Credit Union (San Diego)
- FirstBank (Denver-Boulder Area)
- MidFirst Bank (Denver-Boulder Area)
- First Hawaiian Bank (Hawaii)
- Bank of Hawaii (Hawaii)
- American Savings Bank (Hawaii)
- Central Pacific Bank (Hawaii)
All of our lenders understand the Landed partnership and are excited to work with you. This ensures that you're getting a high quality and low-cost mortgage.
We work hard to provide buyers with as many lending options as possible. In fact, our list of participating lenders is always growing! If you're interested in learning more, please reach out to us and we can share the latest with you. You can also view answers to frequently asked questions in our Help Center.